Hi,

I have the following class in my models.py:

class MainCategory(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(max_length=50)
    value = models.DecimalField(default=0, max_digits=5,
decimal_places=3)
    secid = models.SlugField(max_length=1000, editable=False)
    def save(self):
        if not self.pk:
            self.secid = slugify(self.title).replace("-", "_")
            if MainCategory.objects.filter(secid = self.secid):
                super(MainCategory, self).save()
                self.secid = "%s__%s" %(self.secid, self.pk)
        return super(MainCategory, self).save()
    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.title

I have the following problem:
If I create new object with title on Russian or Arabic or any other
language, I see it in admin with the empty string instead of it's
title.
My database is postgres and its utf-8.
I guess it's something to do with unicode but I can't understand what
exactly.
Do you have any ideas?

Thanks, Arshavski Alexander.