Alessandro Ronchi wrote:
> I want to make a regxep in my urls.py that takes the name of the view from
> the url.
> Something like:
>

> (r'^views/(?P<name>\w+)/', 'myproject.database.reports.' + name),
>
> is it possible? I've a lot of views with the same rule and I want to make
> them be available without duplicate names 3 or 4 times.

It seems the way to do this would be through a dispatcher view.
Something like this untested code:

   import myproject.database.reports as reports

   dev report_dispatcher(request, name):
     if hasattr(reports, name):
       fn = getattr(reports, name)
       return fn(request)
     raise Http404

then just wire your URL dispatcher to this view

   (r'^views/(?P<name>[a-zA-Z]\w*)/', report_dispatcher),

-tim