Joshua Partogi wrote:
> Yes you're right. In my template I only have username, first_name,
> last_name, email and password. I also print out the errors too.

Nowhere are you printing out non-field specific errors - please read
about non_field_errors at
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/forms/validation/

 > Are you saying that I should have all the other fields from
 > django.contrib.auth.models.User too?

No, that would be silly. :) You have created a Form that wants every
field from User and are not supplying them all. All you have to do is
specify the fields you want to use from User using the Meta class as
described at
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/#using-a-subset-of-fields-on-the-form

Then you can just display the form with form.as_p and it will know it
only cares about those fields.

ATB,
Matthew