Brian Kerr, http://xca2.com/, and myself have been sitting in Michigan
upset that we aren't joining the sprinters in Chicago working on
Django. We decided that we would do something about that and connect
remotely in Ann Arbor for a day. We also wanted to give an open
invitation to anyone in the area to come on out and join us.

We'll start around 9 a.m. at Primo Coffee [1] and depending on the
number of people might move to another location, feel free to call or
text Brian at 734-846-8397 if you want to join later in the day.

I hear rumors there might be cookies and other treats. So come on out
for a day of bug fixing, documentation writing, coffee drinking and
awesome hacking.

If anyone in Chicago (or otherwise sprinting) and has a project that
won't get to, let us know. I am looking forward to contributing as
much as I can in good long day.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,

Michael Newman

1) http://www.yelp.com/biz/primo-coffee-house-ann-arbor