I am creating my own admin for a model and I would to add a collapsed inline.

Right now it is:

inlines = [PriorityInline,]

but this was I have no idea how to specify it is collapsed. I can't
just put it into fieldsets. I tried adding classes=['collapse'] to the
inline, but it didn't help.

I would like to also be able to it put into fieldset, because I would
like to be described as 'Advanced', which would look like this

'Advanced', { 'fields': priority }

But I have no idea how to achieve this with an inline. Is it possible
in DJango (possibly in 1.0, because this is at the production server,
but I can also live with 1.1)

--
Filip Gruszczyński