On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Adam Nelson <a...@varud.com> wrote:
> How do I do a fixture for the Site model?  I've tried all sorts of different
> model names
> [
>   {
>     "model": "sites.site",
>     "pk": 1,
>     "fields": {
>       "domain": "example.com",
>       "name": "Example"
>     }
>   },
> ]
> And I get this error:
>   File
> "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/django/utils/simplejson/decoder.py", line
> 221, in JSONArray
>     raise ValueError(errmsg("Expecting object", s, end))
> ValueError: Expecting object: line 10 column 1 (char 124)
> Any ideas for the correct model name?  I've tried every possibility I can
> think of.

Unlike Python, JSON is very fussy about commas. In particular, Python
allows redundant commas in lists (i.e., [1,2,3,] - the comma after the
3), but JSON doesn't. The problem here is the comma on the second last
line. That comma leads SimpleJSON to believe that line 10 should start
a new element in the list, but instead, the list is ended. Hence, line
10, column 1 reports an error. Delete the comma and you'll be fine.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)