On Apr 1, 10:19 pm, "Michael Rose Jr." <michaelros...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Brian. Thanks for responding. I mean to post "name". I've been
> experimenting with other field types, which why I accidentally pasted
> "last". Here is the HTML for "name".
> type="text" name="name" maxlength="45" />
>
> Here's the model.http://dpaste.com/22453/
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> Riz

Hmmm, I don't see anything obviously wrong. I just did something like
this myself with a model form and it worked fine for me.

What version of Django are you using? And sorry to have to ask this,
but are you using the development server? (Just ruling out that the
code is getting reloaded after you make changes.)

BN