I'm not entirely sure why you want to do this (so please excuse me if this
doesn't apply) but you should know that you're allowed more than one django
Form inside a single HTML <form> element.

So you can easily have several ModelForms (or mix them with regular Forms)
inside a single <form> tag.

I hope that makes sense.