I'm a newbie, I've been using Django to develop an application. The
entire application need to be based on an authorization mechnism. As
of my current programe, I just put user's id in session when they log
in, and there is a authorization decorater to judge whether a request
object include user id, is this safe enough?

By the way, due to the special requirement, the authorization of end-
user should be based on several fields, like in which department or
unit the end-user could be visit. Hence, when user log in, his/her
authorized objects id(pk in model) will be saved in session, and then
every request if need to retrieve data, such authorized objects id
will be used as filter condition, like filter(id__in=[]), is this safe
and effective?