On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Rit <rit....@gmail.com> wrote:

> James Bennett mentioned "django registry" in this talk
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-S0tqpPga4
>
> What is it? How does it work?

Without relistening to that talk he could be refering to 1 of 2 things.  He
could either be talking about the registry of Models and ModelAdmins each
AdminSite keeps for the admin.  Or he could be talking about the app cache
Django maintains.  Both of these are considered internal details and if you
think you might need to use one you probably should ask the larger question
so we can give you better advice.

Alex

say it." --Voltaire
"The people's good is the highest law."--Cicero