I have noticed that admin forms where it is possible to select from a
list for a related entity (specified by a foreign key) take a long
time to load if the related entity has more than a few hundred rows.
Is this a problem that others have encountered? Are there alternate
select widgets or other approaches that you have taken to solve this
problem? I was thinking of creating a widget that could make an ajax
request and fill in the select (maybe using dojo's select) as the user
types. Any ideas?
Thanks!