On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 00:07 -0700, Harish wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I want to know the advantage / features of django 1.0.x over pre 1
> version..
>
> Can any one have a list of  advantage / features or url which will be
> helpfull for me to evaluate...

A very significant consideration here is that 1.0.x is supported,
whereas anything prior to that no longer is. Anybody wanting to have
bugs and security problems fixed would be interested in that difference.

A brief summary of some of the features were listed by James Bennett a
while back, as a response to a separate issue:
http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2009/jan/18/django-20/

Regards,
Malcolm