Hey guys,

I'm working on a recipe engine and need to consolidate all the related
models for one Recipe on one page for editing purposes... Suppose I
have:

model Recipe
          fk <-model Recipe Parts
                                   fk <- model Ingredients
                                   fk <- model Directions

Can I render all these related models in one view and handle saving it
through the newforms architecture?

I tried form inheritance but the metas get overwritten and only the
Ingredient fields show up by the time you get to SuperForm:

class RecipeForm(ModelForm):
  class Meta:
    model = Recipe

class IngredientForm(RecipeForm):
  class Meta():
    model = Ingredient

class SuperForm(IngredientForm):
  morestuff = models.CharField(max_length=100)

Can I use newforms or any part of Django to do this, or do I have to
revert to plain html coding of a custom form?

Thanks for your help!!!!