Hello, I'm getting a nonnumeric port error and was wondering if anyone
could shed some light on it?

I'm running python 2.5.1 and trying to use this (http://
www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/1353/) django snippet to add oauth
functionality to my app. The line that it doesn't like is: ' response
= connection.getresponse() '. I've added the full error report below.

What does it mean by nonnumeric port? Can anyone point me in the right
direction? I don't even know where to start with this.

Thanks,

Jarred

-------------------
DownloadError at /authorize/do/
ApplicationError: 2 nonnumeric port: ''
equest Method:  GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/authorize/do/
Exception Type: DownloadError
Exception Value:
ApplicationError: 2 nonnumeric port: ''
Exception Location:     /Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/
Contents/
Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/urlfetch.py in fetch, line 267
Python Executable:      /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.5/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
Python Version: 2.5.1
more: http://dpaste.com/31075/