This question seems to have been asked a few times, but never answered
fully.

I am looking to query more than one table, but return the results to a
template as one queryset ordered by date.

The reason i'm doing this is to create a single queryset including
information from a blog table, twitter table and delicious table to be
displayed as a sort of log of my online activity sorted by date.

the blog post model:

class Post(models.Model):
    slug = models.SlugField(unique=True)
    tags = TagField()
    title = models.CharField(max_length=80)
    pubdate = models.DateTimeField(default=datetime.datetime.now)
    modifieddate = models.DateTimeField(auto_now=True)
    body = models.TextField()
    draft = models.BooleanField(default=True)
    closed = models.BooleanField()

the delicious model (taken from syncr app)

class Bookmark(models.Model):
    # description, href, tags, extended, dt
    description = models.CharField(max_length=250, blank=True)
    url = models.URLField(unique=True)
    tags = TagField()
    extended_info = models.TextField(blank=True)
    post_hash = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    saved_date = models.DateTimeField()

the twitter model (taken from syncr app)

class Tweet(models.Model):
    pub_time    = models.DateTimeField()
    twitter_id  = models.PositiveIntegerField()
    text        = models.TextField()
    user        = models.ForeignKey('TwitterUser')

I'd like to get these into one queryset, possibly including a field
that indicates what type of listing is being displayed. Obviously I
dont need all of the fields from each of the models, just enough to
display the title and a possible link.

Thanks in adance, hope someone can help me out, I don't know where to
start with this.