Ok, I did some search on web and i took closer look at the
errormessage. :

Request information
GET

No GET data
POST
Variable        Value
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-0-keel
u'1'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-0-id
u''
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-1-keel
u'2'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-TOTAL_FORMS
u'2'
_save
u'Save'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-1-name
u'Pollname in russian'
pub_date_1
u'23:45:15'
pub_date_0
u'2009-04-10'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-1-id
u''
active
u'on'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-0-name
u'Pollname in estonian'
poll-trans-content_type-object_id-INITIAL_FORMS
u'0'

If i understand this correctly then the content object id is not
beeing saved - it does not save the id of the poll with the
translations. Is this correct? And how can i fix this?

I found many threads about incomplete generic relations support in
admin - they were from '07 or so, so the things could be different.
And i found this :
http://djangoplugables.com/projects/django-genericadmin/

Could this be of any use?

Would anything else help?