Hello

I had in mind a system with translations and i was creating my own
translation system, which ran into a problem i dont know how to fix
(http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/
b5d138693a864618/6e6edf7d6227cb50?lnk=gst&q=swamp#6e6edf7d6227cb50).

Then i found these threads about i18n and figured out i could use it
to translate my polls (i still could use help with the problem in
found that, while it described how to create translation file and set
up languages selector and all such, it did not explain how to change
make django admin automatically accept translations for new objects
that you create.

Is this really meant to work so that you create translations in a file
manually and then create objects with names/descriptions that have
translation in the file or is there a more automatic way to do this?

Alan.