Hi,

First let me say I've looked at documentation, but feel a bit dyslexic
when it comes to this stuff.

The situation: I have three tables: a service provider table with
city, state abbreviation and country abbreviation (among other other
info), a states table with state names, abbreviations, and other state
info, and a country table with country names, abbreviations and other
country info.  I want an output like:
_______________________

FULL COUNTRY NAME

   Full State Name
           City..... Provider
                       Provider
           City..... Provider

    Full State Name
           City..... Provider
                       Provider
           City..... Provider

FULL COUNTRY NAME
_______________________

I only want Country and State headings for countries and states having
providers.  Experimenting at the shell, it appears my model is okay:

>>> from mhd.models import *
>>> countries = Country.objects.filter(iso2__in=["US","CA"]).distinct()
>>> countries
    [<Country: Canada>, <Country: United States of America>]

>>> countries[0].state_set.all()
    [<State: Alberta>, <State: British Columbia>, <State:
Manitoba>, ...]

>>> countries[1].state_set.all()
    [<State: Alabama>, <State: Alaska>, <State: Arizona>, ...]
>>> countries[1].state_set.all()[1]
    <State: Alaska>

>>> countries[1].state_set.all()[1].provider_set.all()
    [<Provider: Anne B. ... PsyS, LPC None>]

>>> countries[1].state_set.all()[1].provider_set.all()[0]
    <Provider: Anne B. ... PsyS, LPC None>

>>> countries[1].state_set.all()[1].provider_set.all()[0].practitioner
    u'Anne B. ... PsyS, LPC'

>>> countries[1].state_set.all()[1].provider_set.all()[0].city
    u'Anchorage'

For the next 5 days, a whittled down version of what I thought I was
trying to do lives on dpaste.com:

http://dpaste.com/32704/ model.py
http://dpaste.com/32755/ views.py
http://dpaste.com/32706/ listings.html template

However my later experiments in the manage.py shell (above) lead me to
suspect maybe I'm bass-ackwards about the whole thing.  Unfortunately,
suspecting that is still not enough to get me where I'm trying to go.

Help?

Thanks.