I'm using Django flatpages for all the "one-off" pages on my website,
but I'd like to create a "lite" version of the site for iPhone users
(for example) which would use a different style sheet and shorten the
site menu (by missing off several of the least used menu options). If
I put a variable like ?lite=1 on the URL, is there a way to access
this variable from the flatpages base template, and adjust the context
accordingly?

Thanks!

--
Simon