I just updated django

pubu...@pubuntu:~$ sh -x dj
+ svn co http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk/ django-trunk
U    django-trunk/django/db/backends/oracle/creation.py
U    django-trunk/django/forms/models.py
U    django-trunk/django/contrib/gis/db/models/sql/query.py
U    django-trunk/django/contrib/gis/tests/relatedapp/tests.py
U    django-trunk/django/contrib/admin/options.py
U    django-trunk/django/contrib/csrf/middleware.py
U    django-trunk/tests/regressiontests/modeladmin/models.py
Checked out revision 10620.

Then I try

pubu...@pubuntu:~/django-trunk/django/bin/mysite$ python manage.py
runserver
Validating models...
mysite.polls: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument
'max_length'
1 error found.

Django version 0.96.1, using settings 'mysite.settings'
Development server is running at http://127.0.0.1:8000/
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

Here’s my models.py
pubu...@pubuntu:~/django-trunk/django/bin/mysite/polls$ cat models.py
from django.db import models
class Poll(models.Model):
        question = models.CharField(max_length=200)
        pub_date = models.DateTimeField('date published')

class Choice(models.Model):
        poll = models.ForeignKey(Poll)
        choice = models.CharField(max_length=200)
        votes = models.IntegerField()

I read where if you see 'max_length' it probably is because your
django needs to be updated, but I just did that.

any ideas?