Hi all,

I came accross this article:
http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/django.html
Which made me interested how far can you go with django on app engine?
Because reading that article there are several things that you must
turn off from the django configs namely session & database.

Are we only able to deploy "Toy django application" with google app engine?

Has anyone used it before and would like to share their experience?

Thank you very much in advance.

--
If you can't believe in God the chances are your God is too small.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/scrum8