Hi Djangoers!

I'm making a database system which holds information about doctors and
what universities they got their degree from. It consists of two
models, Doctor and Origin.

In Doctor, I make a field, origin, which is a ForeignKey to Origin,
surprisingly :-)

The Origin model has a name of the university, and the country where
this university is located.

The Origin's __unicode__ class returns the name of the university,
since this is what I need for the most part, but in the list of
doctors, I would very much like to be able to filter by the COUNTRY of
origin, not the university, since at deployment, there will probably
be a lot of universities from the same country.

# This is what I have (admin.py)
class DoctorAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    list_filter = ['origin']

# This is what I want: (admin.py)
class DoctorAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    list_filter = ['origin.country']

.. or something like that.

I have tried multiple things, but I always end up realizing that the
field I need to filter by needs to be represented in the Doctor-model.

Any suggestions to what I might do to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Kspr

PS: Some extra code if needed: (model.py)

class Origin(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    country = models.CharField(max_length=2, choices=COUNTRIES)

class Doctor(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    hire_date = models.DateField('date hired')
    origin = models.ForeignKey(Origin)