Hi,

I've got a form with a number of checkboxes that allow a user to
filter their search query based on the usual suspects of things like
location, facilities etc.  So now I need a way to preserve these
checked options after the form is submitted to allow the user to
adjust what they are looking for (the same form appears on the search
results page).

I've found a solution in using the sessions framework to capture the
checked options in the get header and send back a simple boolean to
the form view so I can say:

<li>
{% if england %}
<input type="checkbox" name="EnglandLocation" checked="checked"
value="England" onclick="disableAllLocation()">
{% else %}
<input type="checkbox" name="EnglandLocation" value="England"
onclick="disableAllLocation()">
{% endif %}England
</li>

This works but of course I'll need to set a boolean for each checked
option (of which there are about 20).  My question is - is this the
most efficient way I can get this functionality??

Thanks