Karen Tracey pisze:

> Sharing with the list what, exactly, the 'results far from expected'
> look like would be a start.  I assume from the subject that you are
> getting some sort of encoding exception, but without the traceback it is
> a bit difficult to say where exactly the problem is.

Indeed, i'd have been more precise... "far from expected" means, that
characters "śś" are saved as "ść      ść"

There's no encoding exception, so i think that the reason is bad
encodnig by Fupdate, or just Django can't handle proper encoding of
correct data supplied by Fupdate.

I've found out that clientcide Fupdate makes some "magic" with form
data, so I've changed a little code of clientcide Fupdate
(http://groups.google.com/group/clientside/browse_frm/thread/e72931ed9260369d),
and it works well now, I don't know if this problem is more server or
client side specyfic...

--
Bartek