> I can't explain any of this, but I've been thinking about your
> question since you posted it beause I know this type of error happens
> to me a lot (and indeed has been hard to debug), but I couldn't put my
> finger on remembering what my solution was.  It just happened, I fixed
> my syntax error, but still got reverseMatch error message.  Restarted
> the server, and it was gone.

Truly, Margie, this is the most inexplicable part of Django for me
too. I'll code up a template with a bunch of {% url app.view %}
statements which will work just fine. Then at some point I make some
change and *bam* I've got a reverse url lookup error. The solution is
not always obvious either. As I wrote earlier in this thread, at one
point I suddenly had to append the app name to the names of my url's
in urls.py. They had been working just fine, then something I changed
made them not work.

I agree that restarting the server is crucial. Don't know why, but it
clears these types of things up.

Oh well, every powerful mechanism is bound to be difficult to work
with. I figure one of these days I'll *really* understand the
structure of a Django app and these reverse url's will no longer
plague me.

Cheers,
Kevin