pubu...@pubuntu:~/django-trunk/build/lib/django/bin/myapp1
export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=myapp1.settings
export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages
django-admin.py dumpdata
Error: Could not import settings 'myapp1.settings' (Is it on sys.path?
Does it h
ave syntax errors?): No module named myapp1.settings
pubu...@pubuntu:~/django-trunk/build/lib/django/bin/myapp1$

my settings.py has

)

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'myapp1.person',
)
pubu...@pubuntu:~/django-trunk/build/lib/django/bin/myapp1$

I tried doing export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=myapp1.person as in
settings.py, but got same error.