I've got a strange issue and I'm not even sure how to go about
tracking down the source of the problem let alone fix it. I'm posting
here in the hope someone can give me a clue rather than a solution.

I've got an app that runs fine on the local development server. When I
run it on a live server then Django Admin misbehaves. I've got other
apps running on the same server that work fine.

The symptoms are that all admin form submissions fail to validate and
when the admin form is redisplayed all the required fields are empty
and show the error - 'This field is required'

This happens when I add a new item or edit existing ones and seems to
happen in every model and app including contrib Models such as User
and Site.

Anyone had anything like this happen or could suggest a way to debug
it? I was going to crack open the test client next...