Hey all,

I'm using an app called swingtime that I installed for event
management.

In the admin interface I'm trying to add events. It works great on my
local development setup but when I've uploaded to the web server I'm
unable to save events through the admin. It comes up with

KeyError at /admin/swingtime/event/add/

'event'

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:
http://nvymca-dev.5qcommunications.com/admin/swingtime/event/add/
Exception Type:         KeyError
Exception Value:        'event'

Now the strange thing is that we are able to add events through a
clunky front-end interface on the web server. But we can't add events
when trying to do it via the backend interface.

Thoughts?

Do I need to post further notes for debugging?

Thanks.