On May 14, 8:29 am, TiNo <tin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't it possible to force the user to login before filling out the form?
> That eliminates all the issues with redirecting the POST data.

How ironic. I clicked on the Reply link and Google told me I need to
sign in in order to reply. I was then brought back and had to click
Reply again.

So to answer your question TiNo, yes I could but the page I'm building
is very similar to this Google Groups page. It can be viewed by
anyone, but in order to perform certain actions, one needs to be
logged in.

AA