On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM, lperk <lper...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello everyone!
>
> I'm trying to make application in wich you will search some product
> and  for
> response my application will list you products from other pages(for
> example
> amazon or some e-shop).. I want to do it with web service and I have
> no idea
> where to start..does someone know how to do it? Or give me some link
> where I
> can see how to work with web services in django?! What do you think
> that
> will be best choice for this problem?

Django has a lot of awesome reusable apps that can help out with this. One I
would recommend for webshop type stuff is Satchmo:
http://www.satchmoproject.com/

There is a lot of experience there. I recommend just starting with
Django/Satchmo, see how far you get and you can fill in the gaps with your
own code and other apps as needed. You will have a better feel after a few
hours of hacking around than sitting here waiting for people to respond.

Hope this helps,

Michael