Hi,

         i'm new to both ajax and django. Can some1 explain me how to
write a view function for an ajax functionality in a template. For
example, I've registered a ajax event in a template and wanted to send
some information to a function in a view which inturn sends its
response. How do i do that.

I wanted to create a form which two select boxes. Based on the input
of the first select box, I would like to throw in the options for the
select box.  I can write a onchange function for the first select box
but how do i send that information to a function in a view which would
inturn send the options of the second select box.

   One more complexity i came up with here is, in django forms are
created by declaring classes. so when i create a select box by calling
something like box = forms.ChoiceField
(choices=options,required=False), how do i change the choices
attribute here.

Thanks,
Nazgi