Hi all, I am stuck up with something. One of our clients has a system
developed using Django framework. We need to migrate the system to our
servers. We basically develop PHP sites, python and Django is kinda
new to us. How do I setup the system in our servers. The server people
has configured us with python support for apache.

1. Do we need to install and configure Django form scratch inorder to
make the system workable?
2. Is it not possible to make it work just by move the files and DB.

Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
\madhan