i have the following:

a model:
class MyClass(models.Model):
    otherClass = models.ForeignKey('otherClass')
    someData = models.CharField(max_length=20)

class MyClassForm(forms.ModelForm):

    class Meta:
        model = MyClass
        fields = ('someData')

When the user edits or adds a MyClass object with the MyClassForm, the
otherClass will always be known.  I don't want the user to ever change the
otherClass.  What I want it to be in the MyClassForm is a hidden field.  I
know I can do this with a Form instead of a ModelForm, but I like the
convenience of the ModelForm.  Is there a way to pass hidden inputs through
a ModelForm and still get the convenience of the ModelForm?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rusty Greer
gr...@greer.org