On 20 май, 19:43, Steve Howell <showel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> To elaborate on Karen's suggestion, one way to see which URLs are
> among the candidates for resolving the reverse match is to
> deliberately hit a bad URL like the following:
>
> http://localhost:8000/something_that_does_not_match_urls
>
> If you have appropriate debug settings, you should then get back a
> list of all the patterns that django knows about in your browser.  If
> you don't see the URL for add_media_action, then you probably have
> some issue with the environment, as Karen suggests.

Yes, there is URL for 'add_media_action'. As I said before all works
as expected till I restart dev. server.

> If you do see the URL for add_media_action, then you probably want to
> focus on other theories, such as the wrong number of arguments or
> something similar.

I've checked it several times and found nothing wrong. Again, problems
occur just after I restart dev. server, before that moment I don't get
any errors. That's why I am so frustrated with this problem

> Obviously, more information would help people help you figure this
> out.  At the very least you should provide the line of code from
> urls.py that establishes the mapping for add_media_action.

It's very simple (from myapp/urls.py)

url(r'^add/$', login_required(views.add_media),
        name = 'add_media_action'),

And my project urls.py looks like this:

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    url(r'^$', 'views.index', name="index"),
    (r'^data/', include('myapp.urls')),
    (r'^accounts/', include('registration.urls')),
    (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
    url(r'^ajax/autocomplete/$', 'views.ajax_autocomplete_action',
        name='ajax_autocomplete_action'),
    url(r'^about/$', 'django.views.generic.simple.direct_to_template',
        {'template': 'misc/about.html'}, name="about"),
)