Hi,

I'm trying to use Open Flash Chart 2 with django.

+ Installation
- I've downloaded OFC2 in this address :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=201148
- In my Django Project, I've created a directory (openFlashChart) for
the module with a __init__.py file inside.
--- I put inside these files : openFlashChart_elements.py,
openFlashChart_varieties.py, openFlashChart.py
- In my settings.py file, I've added in INSTALLED_APPS a line :
myproject.openFlashChart

 + View

In a view, I put this :

import    myproject.openFlashChart.openFlashChart as openFlashChart
from    myproject.openFlashChart.openFlashChart_varieties import
(Line,
                                         Line_Dot,
                                         Line_Hollow,
                                         Bar,
                                         Bar_Filled,
                                         Bar_Glass,
                                         Bar_3d,
                                         Bar_Sketch,
                                         HBar,
                                         Bar_Stack,
                                         Area_Line,
                                         Area_Hollow,
                                         Pie,
                                         Scatter,
                                         Scatter_Line)

from    myproject.openFlashChart.openFlashChart_varieties import
(dot_value,
                                         hbar_value,
                                         bar_value,
                                         bar_3d_value,
                                         bar_glass_value,
                                         bar_sketch_value,
                                         bar_stack_value,
                                         pie_value,
                                         scatter_value,
                                         x_axis_labels,
                                         x_axis_label)

def chart_data(request):
    plot1 = Line(text = "line1", fontsize = 20, values = range(0,10))
    plot2 = Line(text = "line2", fontsize = 06, values = range(10,0,
-1))
    plot3 = Line(text = "line3", fontsize = 12, values = range(-5,5))

    plot1.set_line_style(4, 3)
    plot2.set_line_style(5, 5)
    plot3.set_line_style(4, 8)

    plot1.set_colour('#D4C345')
    plot2.set_colour('#C95653')
    plot3.set_colour('#8084FF')

    chart = openFlashChart.template("Line chart")
    chart.set_y_axis(min = -6, max = 10)

    chart.add_element(plot1)
    chart.add_element(plot2)
    chart.add_element(plot3)