On 5/22/2009 5:07 PM, Herta wrote:
> I want to load data to database (sqlite3 ) from file. I have already
> connect django and my database, and build the tables but how can i
> load data from file?

What kind of files are these? If they are existing legacy data files,
you'll have to write some sort of de-serializer to translate them to fit
your model(s).

If the file happens to be one of the serialization formats that Django
already knows how to deal with, you might be able to use Django's
serialization somehow.

But some more specifics on your data format will allow us to help you more.

--
George