Hi Lakshman,

I haven't yet started or made any progress on this library. I was a bit put off
by the underwhelming response on this mailing list. Maybe I'll set up a Google
Code repository this week, and import the working Facebook code I have, and
then start integrating some of the other systems. There's a chance that I might
be able to convince my client to let me do this work on a paid basis - will
report back here if and when I get this off the ground.

Best,

Chris.