Hi,
I have a form with 2 buttons. depending on the button click user is
taken to different url.
view function is :

    friend_id = request.POST.get('selected_friend_id_list')

    history = request.POST.get('statushistory')
    if history:
        print "dfgdfgdf"
        return HttpResponseRedirect('../status/')

    else:
        return direct_to_template(request, 'friends_list.fbml',
                              extra_context={'fbuser': user,
                                             'user_lastname':
user_lastname,
                                             'activemaintab':
activemaintab,
                                             'friends':friends,
                                             'friend_list':
friend_list})

for template :
<input type="submit"  value="Calendar View" name="calendarview"/>
<input type="submit"  value="Status History" name="statushistory"/>
</form

so my problem is page  is not redirecting to the url .
If I make  HttpResponseRedirect('../') it gives me the correct page
but url is not changing.

Any idea?
How can I fix this
Thanks