Hi
Be gentle with me.  I am on my 7th day with Django.  I have completed
the tutorial for 1.0.2 and have started building an app that has three
models in a hierarchy, Suburb, Street and Property.  All are available
in the basic Admin, working very well.

Now I emulated the tutorial by building a SuburbAdmin function
(similar to PollAdmin in the tute) as shown in the first half of my
admin.py here:

http://dpaste.com/47454/

This half works fine by itself.  However, when I add the second half
of that admin.py to attempt to do a similar thing with Street and
Property I get an ImproperyConfigured error stating:
'StreetAdmin.fieldsets[1][1]['fields']' refers to field 'number' that
is missing from the form.

If I comment out the line ('Property', {'fields': ['number'],
'classes': ['collapse']}), it all (both SuburbAdmin and StreetAdmin)
works as advertised except that the StreetAdmin shows every column in
the Property table (understandably).

Can someone pls tell me what faults there are in my admin.py?

TIA

Mike