Hi,

We have a problem with an Oracle DB version 10g Release 10.2.0.1.0., Django
latest svn version and cx_Oracle 5.0.1-2

"select * from nls_database_parameters where parameter='NLS_CHARACTERSET';"
returns  US7ASCII

We tried to change the NLS_LANG enviroment setting to US7ASCII so we got a
good result on the page with accentuated letters.
After that we try to change the data on the form and submit.
When we tried to insert a new object into the database all the accentuated
letters where lost.
We got question marks at those positions.
We must use US7ASCII, because the database used by the SAP already.

How could we convert the data without loosing letters?

Thx,
--
Andrási László