Hi,

I'm building an app where each subscriber would have their own sub
domain name, and database, but would like to run a single Django
instance for all of them. I've seen a lot of info that points that
this is not supported by Django right now, or that it is not easy to
do it at least. I don't want to change backends, but I need to
configure at least different database names for each subscriber.

My question is, is it possible right now, and worth to try and hack a
solution or is this something that will be supported soon?

Thanks,
Marco