I'm trying to extends django-registration app with some more fields in
the moment of registration
those fields are saved in a subclass of User

for reference here are the form classes:
http://bitbucket.org/ubernostrum/django-registration/src/tip/registration/forms.py#cl-21

ok here is my code

#models.py
class Customer(User):
    company =        models.CharField(_('Company'),max_length=200,blank=True)
    address =        models.CharField(_('Address'),max_length=255)
    state_province = models.CharField(_('State/Province'),max_length=200)
    country =
models.CharField(_('Country'),max_length=3,choices=COUNTRY_CHOICES)
    phone_number =   models.CharField(_('Phone Number'), max_length=20)
    fax_number =     models.CharField(_('Fax Number'), max_length=20,blank=True)
    other_contacts = models.TextField(_('Other Contacts'),blank=True)

    objects = UserManager()

#forms.py
from registration.forms import RegistrationForm
from django import forms
from customers.models import Customer
from classmaker import classmaker

class ProfileForm(forms.ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Customer
        fields = (
                  'state_province',
                  'country',
                  'phone_number',
                  'fax_number',
                  'other_contacts',
                   )

class RegistrationFormProfile(RegistrationForm, ProfileForm):
    __metaclass__ = classmaker()

the classmaker was necessary to solve the metaclass conflict problem
as described here
http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/703/

anyway everythings seams to be ok a part from the fact that only
ProfileForm is displayed in the template
even if I switch the order of the inheritance.

I've also modified some django registration to use my Model instead of
User ( but shouldn't be the origin of the problem)

any clue ?

cheers
    Marco