I am trying to set up a user login page. A user needs to login first
before he/she can do anything.

I refered: "http://superjared.com/entry/requiring-login-entire-django-
powered-site/"

"Then put myproject.middleware.SiteLogin in your MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES in
settings.py (replace myproject with your project name) and you’re
done"

I must have did something wrong. Then how to enable a user login?