Thanks to both of you!

I changed template form tag to {{ form.as_p }}

I figured that since my posting view did not give form to context
again, but did just redirect, that i had to change this.

I also added custom messages to pass to the template from different
parts of the view - if request is post, if its valid, if its not
valid.

Apparently the form is not valid, but i don't get any validation
errors in my template. And the root of the problem seems to be leaving
password fields empty. Why? since its not modelform, what other
validation rules apply tho this form?

Alan