Hello!

I'm trying to deploy my web project on production server. I tried
mod_fcgid, mod_wsgi, mod_python.
In each case I got errors like "TemplateDoesNotExist: 500.html" on
web-project root and "ImportError: No module named urls" on admin site.
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong because it's my first attempt to
deploy django project.

Here is my part of apache2 conf for mod_python:
<Location "/">
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
        SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE settings
        PythonDebug On
        PythonPath "['/var/www/webapps/katrin-web'] + sys.path"
 </Location>

Basically, I  have common  settings for all  project apps in project root.
Any ideas are appreciated.

--
Regards, Rinat Shigapov