Hi,

      I have created a form which contains a ChoiceField. But in the
class of the form, I havent given

any choices to the ChoiceField. I'm creating the choices dynamically
using ajax and adding it on

the client side using javascript. I'm also using is_valid function to
check whether the input given to

the form is valid. All is well till there. But when I select a choice,
I'm getting an exception saying

"Please provide valid input. That choice is not available in the
choices". Can someone clarify me if

its wrong to add choices dynamically at the client side and select
them as input. If so then how do

we solve this problem.

Thanks,
Nazgi.