> Hi.
> You should take a read on the queryset api, that would help you a lot
> In the furture. For distinct values add .distinct() so you fx get
> ...filter(...).distinct()
>
> ~Jakob

Jakob -

I've read the docs and know about distinct.  The issue here is that a
modelchoicefield returns the ID and then whatever you specify to
populate the human readable value in the selection box.  See my
example above of what I am looking for.  If i just use distinct, the
record id is always used so it will always be distinct... or am i
misunderstanding something here.