Hi,

I have completed one web site and I am now ready to deploy it in
production, but I have serious issues where I can't find any
information/clue on the django web site, in the book or on IRC. I have
no idea how I can solve my problem

What I want to achieve is the following:
1 site under http without admin acces
1 site under https + admin acces

My config
python 2.5
django 1.0.2
postgresql
mod_wsgi (i'm using it because djapian doesn't work with mod_python)

So what I did was to create two mod_wsgi on two project repositories.
One configured with the admin apps installed (https) an one without
(http).
Results:
When I save an entry to a model, it saves it and redirects to the non
secure http service instead of the secure one, throwing a 404.

So I tried to enable the admin apps on both services.
Results:
Now I get a proxy error on the https service and a timeout on the http
service.
Some tables show no result on the http service but show them all on
the other one.

If I shut down the https service, some entries can be saved and others
don't.
The same tables that wrongly display nothing are still empty.

I tried to give each site a different site_id, but it doesn't help.

Help would be very much appreciated,

Thank you

Francis