I need some advice on using the python logging module with django-
logging.

I have djangologging installed and working.  I read the documentation
and am trying to figure out how I can best take advantage of the built
in logging module.  The djangologging docs mention adding handlers and
other things.  I could not find any practical examples of using this
on a django site.

I'm not sure what I want yet... either one big log for my entire
django site or separate logs per application.  I could go either way,
although if some of my apps talk to each other it might be nice to
have a single log.

Anyway, I am to the point now where I am sending emails where
appropriate to users and admins.  What I would like now is to create
logs for things that are important to log but not necessarily
important enough to fill someone's inbox with.

I was having trouble getting through Python's logging module
documentation.  I am largely confused.  It mentions hierarchy and
inheritance and root loggers and such.  How am I supposed to use this
module?  Do I just run logging.info() and logging.warn() and have my
own logger inherit from the root, or do I call info or warn on my own
instance of logger?

In the end I just want to be able to have a simple line here and there
within my views where I can output to a log file.

Could give me some help to get up and running?

Thanks.