I've got a site where users make articles for the newsletter.  The
content of their articles is a flatpage.
My article model is below.  My goal is to make it so that when the
model is saved, and the status is changed from pending to accepted, it
creates a flapage that is an html version of the original file (the
html version will be uploaded by me before saving).  I thought of over-
riding the save method, but that doesn't get arguments of what data is
being changed.

class Article(models.Model):
    categories = [('sports', 'Sports',), ('other', 'Other'),
('school', 'School')]
    user = models.ForeignKey(User)
    file = models.FileField(upload_to="articles/%Y/%m/%d")
    friendly_name = models.SlugField(max_length=100)
    original_name = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    date = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
    summary = models.CharField(max_length=500)
    title = models.CharField(max_length=200)
    category = models.CharField(max_length=6, choices=categories)
    status = models.CharField(max_length=11, choices=STATUS_CHOICES,
blank=True, default='pending')
    reason = models.TextField(blank=True, null=True)